PASADENA, Calif. – The zero-emission commercial vehicle market – made up of trucks, buses and off-road equipment – is in the midst of a significant shift in terms of model availability in the United States and Canada. Clean transportation expert CALSTART, supported by corporate innovators BYD and the Ingka Group (IKEA),will unveil new data and analysis in an online journalist briefing highlighting new zero-emission vehicle model availability trends through 2023.
This new data comes from the Zero-Emission Technology Inventory (ZETI), a product of CALSTART’s Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero program (Drive to Zero). ZETI is an interactive online tool that tracks the growth of the zero-emission (ZE) commercial vehicles globally, as measured by model availability.
Virtual press briefing to unveil new zero-emission commercial vehicle model data for USA & Canada
June 2, 9:15am PST / 12:15pm EST – 10:15am PST / 1:15pm EST
- Dr. Cristiano Façanha, Global Director of the Drive to Zero program, commercial vehicle expert, engineer
- Aaron Gillmore, Vice President, BYD Electric Trucks, North America
- Steven Moelk, Project Implementation Manager, Zero Emission Delivery, at IKEA Retail U.S.
- Bill Van Amburg, Executive Vice President, CALSTART
- Ben Mandel, Northeast Regional Director for CALSTART and leader of the ZETI team