- Date and Time: November 10, 4:30pm – 5:45pm GMT
- Meeting Room 4, Zone F
- COP26 Blue Zone, Glasgow, Scotland
This event contributes to the COP26 headline outcome: the global transition to zero-emission road transport has reached a tipping point. It brings together experts from the international road freight sector, including government, policy, vehicle manufacturers and goods retailers, to build a collective understanding of the policies and best practice needed to overcome the barriers to enable an efficient transition to zero-emission vehicles in road freight.
The event encourages a global audience to embrace the benefits of zero-emission commercial vehicles and highlights the need for increased diversity within the road freight sector; our all-female panel challenges the image of freight as a male-dominated industry and encourages more women to join the sector.
- Moderator: Alycia Gilde, Senior Director of Infrastructure, CALSTART
- Angela Hultberg, Head of Sustainable Mobility at Ingka Group (IKEA) and Road Transport Lead, Climate Champions
- Cynthia Williams, Global Director, Sustainability, Homologation and Compliance, Ford Motors
- Mary Nichols, former Chair of the California Air and Resources Board
- Rachel Muncrief, Deputy Director, International Council for Clean Transportation
- Trudy Harrison MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Department for Transport, UK