September 24, 2019 – Register by Sept. 23 to attend!
Contact: Roxanna Smith
(626) 744-5609 or (510) 326-0390
Climate Week NYC: Big Vehicles Can Drive Big Climate & Air Quality Transformations
Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero to announce global actions, new global partnerships and kick off action plan development in US Northeast, Eastern Canada
NEW YORK – At Climate Week NYC, CALSTART’s Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero (Drive to Zero) program will announce new global actions and key corporate and government partnerships aimed at meeting international climate and air quality goals by transforming the medium- and heavy-duty transportation sector. Industry and government are participating in this invitation-only working session that will show the progress of its action plan to accelerate the viability and adoption of zero- and near-zero emission medium- and heavy-duty vehicles (MHDV) by 2025, and explore next steps in the Northeastern US and Eastern Canada.
A strategic international initiative designed to catalyze the development and adoption of advanced technology MHDVs, Drive to Zero will showcase innovative zero-emission transport and transit efforts by leaders such as IKEA, FedEx, the Government of Quebec, and City of New York, and will unveil a new global coalition of partner organizations.
Invitation-only! Credentialed media must register in advance by contacting CALSTART’s Northeast office at 929-235-9944 or emailing Ben Mandel at firstname.lastname@example.org
CALSTART’s Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero Climate Week NYC Workshop
- Angela Hultberg, Head of Sustainable Mobility, Ingka Group
- Russ Musgrove, Managing Director of Global Vehicles, FedEx
- Peter Rego, Chief Commercial Officer, US, Lion Electric Company
- Benoit Charette, Minister of the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change, Government of Quebec
- Dave Henry, Research Officer, Transport and Trucking Safety, Quebec Ministry of Transport
- Keith Kerman, Chief Fleet Officer, Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Adam Lomasney, Assistant Vice President, New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Adam Ruder, Clean Transportation Program Manager, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Christine Weydig, Director of the Office of Environmental and Energy Programs at the Port Authority of NY & NJ
- John Boesel, President and CEO of CALSTART
- Anthony Eggert, Director of Transportation Program, ClimateWorks Foundation
- Ben Mandel, Northeast Regional Director, CALSTART
- James Beard, The Climate Group
- Maruxa Cardama, Secretary General, SLoCaT – Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport
Latham & Watkins, LLP, 885 Third Ave, New York, NY 10022
Sept. 24, 2019 – Media must register by Sept. 23rd to attend!
REGISTRATION: Invitation-only! Media must register in advance by contacting CALSTART’s Northeast office at 929-235-9944 or emailing Ben Mandel at email@example.com